Cooperation with the Center – key to the development of local communities!
Center for Investment and Fundraising Capacity – a structural subdivision of Vinnytsia Regional Association of local self-government bodies. The aim of the Center is promoting development of local communities by involving the authorities and public to solve the problems of the territories through the implementation of various kinds of grant projects.
The Center began its work on September 3, 2013.
The main areas of work:
– regular monitoring of the actual grant proposals for Vinnytsia region;
– practical assistance in writing and implementing grant projects to the members of Vinnytsia Regional Association of local self-governments and community organizations;
– establishment and development of effective cooperation between public institutions, local authorities and international partners;
– promotion of the organizational development of local communities and civil society organizations – informational seminars, trainings, public discussions.
The tasks of the Center:
– comprehensive analysis of the problems of region’s communities and finding ways to solve them;
– establishment of contacts between the communities of region and charitable foundations, international and national funding organizations and diplomatic institutions;
– improvement of the efficiency of local communities by attracting extra-budgetary resources through participation in grant competitions;
– creation and enrichment of information data bank projects and local self-governments, partner community organizationsfor cooperation of all interested in the questions of community development;
– creation and maintenanceof database of donor organizations and foundations, that are working in Ukraine;
– establishment of contacts and cooperation with resource centers of some communities, districts and other regions and countries in order to make the work of the Center more effective.
Achievements of the Resource Center:
for the first year of work
for the second year of work
September 3, 2013 – September 3, 2014
September 3, 2014 – September 3, 2015
Weekly monitorings of actual grant proposals for Vinnytsia region:
Practical assistance in development:
46001 940,20 UAH.
130 429 512,37 UAH.
Cost of supported projects:
20930 242,30 UAH. (45,50%)
21609 733,35 UAH. (16,57%)
Organized and conducted educational and informational activities:
31 training seminars
81 training seminars
Vinnytsia, Soborna Street 72, Room No314
Telephone: (067) 500-23-01
Schedule: Monday – Friday 09: 00 –18: 00.Lunch break: 13: 00 – 14: 00
Head of the Center of Investment and Fundraising Capacity