Center for Organizational and Legal Support
The main tasks of the Center for Organizational and Legal Support are:
– consultation and legal assistance to officials of local self-governments – members of the Association in exercise of their powers;
– informing the members of the Association about the activities of the Association, legislative changes, consultative, methodical and other materials;
– representation and protection the interests of members of the Association in Vinnytsia Regional Council and Vinnytsia Regional State Administration, local executive bodies;
– establishment of business relations and cooperation with national and regional associations, unions, agencies, that are formed by local self-government authorities, local executive authorities, foreign and international organizations;
– establishment of stable and effective communications with members of the Association, especially using the possibilities of the Internet.
These tasks are to implement primarily the most actual processes:
- amalgamation of territorial communities, implementing the reform of local self-government;
– decentralization of power, separation of powers between local self-governments and local executive authorities;
– strategic development planning of villages, towns and cities in the region;
– regulation of powers of self-government authorities regarding municipal property;
– attraction investments and grant funds for territorial development.
Telephone: (0432) 67-10-41, 067-431-12-84
Address:Vinnytsia, Soborna Street, 72, Room No313.
The Head of the Center for Organizational and Legal Support
The Deputy Head of the Center for Organizational and Legal Support